Thursday, December 4, 2014

3 Cute and Cozy Outfits for Woozmas!

Hey guys, it's me Celia, and today I will be sharing 3 cute and cozy outfits for Woozmas. I hope you enjoy :)!

Outfit # 1:
Hair: Comfymas Hair
Torso: Comfymas Mini Yeti Sweater
Pants: Comfymas Polka Dot Leggings
Shoes: Yeti Bomber Fur Boots











Outfit # 2:
Hair: WNS Ponytail
Torso: Woozmas Sweater
Pants: Comfymas Polka Dot Leggings
Shoes: Cozy PJ Boots







Outfit # 3:
Hair: Spar Hair
Torso: Classicsz' GF's Wool Shirt and Scarf
Pants: Ski Leggings
Shoes: Tasseled Boots








That's all for now :)
I hope you liked the outfits I put together!
Feel free to wear them, mix match them, and create your own cute and cozy Woozmas outfits!
Bye c:!
(P.S. We are now hiring new bloggers, 
so make sure to apply so you can 
make it on the next cover photo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment