Monday, December 1, 2014

❅Happy December, Advent Calendar, and Jenny's Face?❅

Hey guy's, Celia here! Happy December :o! I can't believe it's already this time of the year!What do you have planned for this month? I don't know about you, but I have a lot going on. First, there is my birthday on December 8th, only a week away! I am so excited, and I can't wait to use my birthday money to buy more art supplies :D. Anyway, happy December!! 

Speaking of THIS MONTH ONLY, have you seen the new advent calendar that Woozworld introduced? Yeah, yeah, yeah- we all know the one previous Woozmas's, but this one is different. Check it out: 
On each day of the month, you receive a key and a chest that is one of these various colors.  Basically, you have to unlock someone else's chest that is the same color as your key, and you need to find someone to unlock yours :P. When you unlock someone else's chest, you receive either beex, woozpreztige, or energy

Now, for the final topic of this post... JennyWooz's face!? You may be wondering what I am talking about.. Take a look!


Do you see it? Her face has changed.. Actually, it looks like the faces that Woozband wears on the ads for Woozworld's new clothing:
(Sorry for the old picture) xD
(Oh and btw, if you can't see the pictures, click them)

See what I mean? I wonder if the other woozband members will switch to these faces too.. I think jaywooz and max already have, but what about May? Also, what if our faces change?
Thanks for reading!
And remember, Happy December!
(Omg that rhymed.. o-o)
Bye guys!
Hehe, I made a little chibi me! c:


No comments:

Post a Comment