Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sneak Peak At New Outfits & Review!

Hey guys, it's me Celia :). Did anyone happen to make it to the Event of the Year? If not, I am here to show you the sneak peak of next week's outfits that MyaWooz modeled at the event!
1st up, the girls outfits:
Though some of the items may be edited from old clothing, I still like the girls outfits a lot. 
Girl Outfits Review:
Outfit #1: My favorite part of this outfit is the shoes. Even though you can't fully see them in this picture (it got cut off, sorry) they are actually cute. I also like the hair, but I wish it was just a beanie and not a scarf thing. The coat looks like one already on Woozworld, and the pants are boring.. Overall rate: 6/10
Outfit #2: I LOVE this outfit! :o The hair is really cute, and I love the edition of the beanie hat, the long sweater is adorable (even though it sort of looks like the Spencie sweater..), the polka dot pants are an awesome contrast to the outfit, and the shoes are cute too. Overall rate: 10/10
Outfit #3: My favorite part of this outfit is the shirt. I love the cute sweater tucked into the skirt and it makes it look sort of hipster, and the infinity scarf is super cute. The skirt just looks like the HeartEva skirt with leggings though.. :/ The shoes are okay and they actually look pretty nice. Now for the hair-  I honestly wish the hair didn't have bangs, then it would have been much cuter in my opinion.. :P Still, the outfit is nice. Overall rate: 8/10


Sadly, May did not model the boys outfits xD But I do have a picture of one of them that Crystal Wooz posted on Facebook (Oh btw, you can add me on Fb @ Celia Wooz
Boy Outfit Review:
Even though the boys outfit looks sort of recycled (old/edited), I think it is still cute.I like the hair the most, since I love beanie hats xD. The sweater with the vest is also cute too. I don't like the pants though, and the shoes are just.. VELCRO, REALLY?! XD. Overall Rate: 8/10
That's all for now! :D
I hope this post was helpful/interesting, you can rate it below '.'
Bye!!!
Merry 'Woozmas' season xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment