Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Trial :)

New Blogger

Hey, People Of The World!



I am your new Trial blogger, Jewel! I thought I would begin my Trial by telling you all a few fun facts about myself, and my life on WoozWorld!



My Woozin Page :D  << Click here to go to my Woozin Page :)


1. My besties are Mickefav and HorseLuz.
2. I play the clarinet in a band.
3. I am level 44 on Woozworld.
4. I started WoozWorld last year, about 8 months ago.
5. My fave colors are blue and white, which is my colour code as well.
6. I do a lot of designing. (Not necessarily good designs)
7. I am so totally stoked to be a Trial for Woozapalooza, and I hope you enjoy my posts ;)



Oh, I just realised I forgot to put in my Woozin name! (Duh, Jewel!) My Woozin name is JewelNJem. :)


Anyways, that's all from me just now, but I may post later with the winner of SOTW, and a review of the winners outfit. (I do a lot of reviews on fashion) So stay tuned!


XOXO, Your New Trial Blogger, Jewel <3




No comments:

Post a Comment