Monday, January 19, 2015

SOTW Winner :)

Hey, Guys!! So, today I am going to do a review on the outfit of Lucy053, our newest winner of SOTW!! With her pale blue chic, it's no surprise she won :)
Mya posted:


MyaWooz shared a Photo
"Our newest Star of the Week knows how to
 keep it fierce and fashionable. Congrats to
lucy053! xx"



But, first, who else got a prize? Well.

2nd Place: Lovezmeep1 & Kiara917
3rd Place: Kool-Jj & AlexDaBestxox 

Anyways.. Outfit review time!!

Hair: I love this color, it is so cute, and goes great with the colour of the outfit.
Torso: Alex used the Bowmas top for this one, and I just wanna say..She nailed it. I love it :D
Legs: Not as much of a fan, but it does work, I like it.
Feet: She used Wooznis boots here, but I'm not really a fan of them..They look to much like the Style Me Up VIP Mimi Boots, but I do like how she colored them.

Overall I would judge her outfit at around 8/10

Ty for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will post again soon :)

Ciao!
-Air Kisses-

-Jewel <3


^^My new logo, you guys likey? <3






No comments:

Post a Comment