Friday, October 23, 2015

Bye....

Hey. I decided to make a decision. It was very hard but, I decided, I'm going to  quit/ take a break off woozworld. I'm alone. I have no friends in the real world. I cant keep pretending it's not happening. I can't come to this virtual world, and hope my life will be alright. Sometimes friendship doesn't last forever, so enjoy it while you can. Life has changed for me. I can't get through this.



My life is like a bottomless pit. No matter how hard I try, I can't get out.





 I will miss you all alot, but I won't be posting for a short amount of time. I might keep my instagram up to date, rarely. I will only come on woozworld to check up on things,but this is it. I never thought I'd have to say goodbye.

I will come back,but I won't be the same. I might not be that same bubbly person you all might of known.




Love you guys xx -Blea

1 comment: