Tuesday, July 7, 2015

DIY Starbucks Drinks

OI. Mika here!
Sorry for breaking my promise of not posting! I went on holidays... ANYWAYS I'm back now and posting - not woozworld related - for you guys. Better be happy.

MK. For y'all out there who love starbucks - well that's probably everyone - this post is going to be your bae. Because I'm gonna show y'all how to make a VANILLA BEAN FRAP!

It's super simple so there isn't much instructions x3
- You need: Blender, 1 cup milk 1/2tsp vanilla, 1/2tsp cinnamon, 2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream
-Simply put all the ingredients in the blender and make sure the blender is closed tightly!
-Make sure you don't put too much cinnamon in to the blender!
-Top it off with some whipped cream and enjoy!

Sorry for the short post! I just wanted to try something a tiny bit different for you guys since I haven't been the most active on the blog lately.

That's all for now but check Woozapalooza daily for more!
-Mika xox

No comments:

Post a Comment