Friday, June 26, 2015

We are nominated!

YAYYYAYAYAYAYAY


So, hey guys it's me Summer (yes I am back)

I haven't posted for a while because I have been so busy with summer school stuff! FINALLY it's over. Well, I have one day but that's it! Now on with the topic, WOOZAPALOOZA HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR A BUNCH OF FANSITE AWARDS! This is such an honor! Listed down below are what we got nominated for:
  • Best Fansite
  • Fan Favorite Fansite
  • Best Fansite Owner (Celia and I)
  • Most Updated Fansite
  • Most interactive fansite

WOW!

Can I just say that I am so grateful for all of the oppertunities that Woozapalooza has given us. When we created this blog, we just wanted to find something else to do with Woozworld, to make it a more fun website. Now, we are an official blog and we are being nominated for 5 awards. Thank you guys SO much. You have no idea how much I love you guys. Even though I don't post regularly (my absolute problem) I know in my heart that Woozapalooza is still one of my biggest accomplishments on Woozworld.

Thank you guys!

XoXo Summer (nekole)
Check out the OFFICIAL website here!: Click here to be taken to the awards!


No comments:

Post a Comment