Thursday, October 16, 2014

#PopWooz

Hey guys, it's me Celia! Today I want to discuss a new thing Woozworld has introduced: #PopWooz. Basically, Woozworld is trying to bring all of the latest real life trends to Woozworld.
In the post made on WoozNewz, it states that this weekend from Friday to Monday, trendy items will be put into Shopz under the tab "PopWooz". Honestly, this just sounds like a repeat of Fashion Friday to me. MyaWooz also posted on Woozin that is has to do something with Weddings.
(Tap or click the picture for it to enlarge)
I am actually excited for this. I hope Woozworld makes new trendy outfits though D: ORRR add really cute old clothes c:!
That's all for now!
What do YOU want to see for #PopWooz?
Also, did you realize that in the Ww News, it says "#nofilter"
Do you think it means there will be no more filter on Woozworld? :O! I'll see you guys next time, Bye!
(P.S. THE ZOMBEARDTOSIS CURE 
AND VACCINE ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE WW STORE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment