Friday, July 4, 2014

Bullying in the chatbox from another blog!

So what's up Woozapalooza fans! This is Summer. I know I haven't posted in a while but it's almost my birthday (2 days!!!!) and I have to go to camp everyday :( But yeah. So apparently it seems as if another blogger from another blog has been posting rude and mean things in our chatbox. Here, take a look:
See! how mean and rude. Well let me tell you guys this, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If you make one more mean or rude comment in our chatbox, you will be BANNED, REPORTED, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER CONTESTS, WIN PRIZES, OR BECOME A BLOGGER. You guys have been warned. If you break the rules of the chat box then those consequences will happen. It shouldn't have had to come down to this guys. Sorry if I seem alittle mean but this is what happens when you bully in the chatbox. Thanks for understanding. 
xD I just don't have a sign off pic on my laptop. I'm making one tonight though!

No comments:

Post a Comment