Sunday, September 20, 2015

So I Haven't Been Playing Much . . .

*Short Post Alert*
Hey woozens, Mika here! As you can tell I haven't posted in forever which I apologise so much for, I am so caught up with other blogs (not woozworld ones), homework, dance, drama and two different projects. I haven't been playing Woozworld lately either. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! Even though I don't play woozworld as much I will still be able to post adive, how to's and monthly favourites! I know, I know, this is a WOOZWORLD blog. But if everything on here is the exact same to other blogs, woozens will just find it boring and we could lose weekly readers. 

My aim in this post is to let you know that the people on this blog who aren't as active are still here! We are all as busy as you are - maybe more, maybe less- but we are not leaving! I hope you guys can be able to check the blog weekly and see things that are unique and haven't been done by many, so you can read a blog that you actually enjoy. Also if there is anything in particular that you ever want posted on the blog just comment your suggestions down below or in the chat-box to the right.

There is still much more to come!
-Mika xox

No comments:

Post a Comment