Saturday, February 7, 2015

The new outfits !

Hi guys ! Its me Lolhivic! Today im going to be showing you the cute new outfits! 

So this is the first one : Juliet

Dont you guys think its beautiful? I love the detail woozworld put into the hair. For some reason the hair reminded me of a Ms. Romance Hair and a WNS Ponytail combined... Maybe its just me xD.  And the dress to die for. It's casual, and has sparkles ! A girls dream haha c: ! 













The next outfit is : Isolde
Personally, this outfit isn't my favorite... I felt like Woozworld should have been a bit more creative with the hair instead of just  really weird bumped and parted hair. I'm really not a fan of this hair, but the dress on the other hand is stunning! I love the ombre design!

That's all for now, 
Bye! 
Xoxo ~ Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment