Friday, May 1, 2015

Congratulations New Bloggers!

Hey guys, it's me Celia (CelieLove37)! Sorry for no new posts ;(! Anyways, I just wanted to make a congratulations post to the new bloggers that we selected from the applications! :) I know some of you have been waiting a while to know, so please don't be upset if you weren't chosen. (Btw.. I am also removing 2 old bloggers that are inactive) ;( Drum roll please....

Congratulations to mikaskye, beckylala, and Bleatystar- !
If you are still interested in becoming a blogger, please send an email to us at: summerandcelww@gmail.com

After you email us, I will send you an invitation to your email, which you will need to accept in order to become a blogger. You have to have gmail. You will be trial bloggers, meaning you have a total of 5 posts to do in order to prove to us that you are an exceptional blogger. Please post at least once a week, twice is good also.
You MUST take a picture of your woozen and put it in an albumz titled "Woozapalooza". If you do not do this, then you WON'T be on the new header I am designing.

I hope you have a great day, 
BYE! ;) 
-CelieLove37 (Celia)

No comments:

Post a Comment