Friday, August 21, 2015

Things You Should NOT Do If You Want To Be A WoozGuidez

Hey woozens, mika here! So yesterday I was in Woozen Quests - as usual - and this post came to mind after seeing what I saw. Some woozens who apply to be a WoozGuidez obviously don't take it too seriously, seen as the things they do break the code of conduct!

I, myself, have applied and I do try to stop arguments and help out when I can but some people just don't care! xD So I am going to tell you some things you should NOT do if you want to be one of Woozworld's Woozguidez!

1. Use curse words.
Is this one not obvious? Cursing is completely inappropriate and unnecessary. What's the point in even applying for a WoozGuidez if you're just going to break the rules?

2. Troll.
Unless it's with a friend and they don't mind/like it, don't do it. It's just a waste of time!

3. Be rude to woozens.
Especially new woozens! You should be willing to help every woozen who needs it, even with the smallest of tasks.

Those are just 3 things you should NOT do if you want to be a woozguidez. Did you guys sign up to be a woozguidez? Could you do anything different? Good luck!

That's all for now,
-Mika xox


No comments:

Post a Comment