Friday, August 14, 2015

WNS Dance Quiz Answers

Hey there! :D

It's Silver again, and I'm here with the answers to the WNS Quiz answers! <3

Lets begin;

1. Who's single is  "Hey mama!"?
A. David Guetta

2. Party rock is in the house tonight (oh). Everybody just ... ... .... ...
A. have a good time

3. Which of Katy Perry's clip takes place in Egypt?
A. dark horse

4. I'm slowly drifting away (drifting away) ... ... ...
A. wave after wave

5. I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose ... ...
A. fire away

6. Blow a kiss, fire a gun. All we need is somebody to ... ...
A. lean on

7. Ya, you never said a word. You didn't send me no letter. Don't think I could ... ...  
A. forgive you

8. I want you to know that it’s our time. You and me bleed the same light. I want you to know that ... ... ...
A. I'm all yours

9. I gave you the key when the door wasn't open ... ... ...
A. just admit it

10.  We're a thousand miles from comfort we have traveled... ... ...
A. Land and see (make sure you write see instead of sea)

Hope this helped <3
xoxo Silver.


No comments:

Post a Comment