Friday, March 14, 2014

Banned!

WOOW! Hey guy's it's me Cel! Well guess what??! I was BANNED for "bullying and intimidating" Glitz7! I am mad because I honestly didn't do anything. Probably half the people in Woozen Quests got banned too. On my woozin, I have PICTURES and PROOF that Glitz7 was bullying! I said that I was hot because if you didn't know, I have this character called 'Cel's Dream' and I dress liek a guy.. Well one time I was showing everyone theTRUTH about Glitz, and she locked me up in her unitz while I was dressed as Cel's Dream.. Well yeah ok. Also, PaytonPop locked me up for saying the truth about her. I was showing the truth about Glitz and Pay in Woozen Quests... (Mainly Glitz). Ok well I said if she wore a cereal box (Paper Bag Unikz) then her fat mouse ears would rip it open... XD But she was bullying first. All I did was say some comments and dance on her.. But LOOK I was banned! -.-
YOU CAN CHECK MY ALBUMZ ON WOOZWORLD TITLES 'GLITZ COMMENTS' FOR PROOF THAT SHE WAS BULLYING! xoxo <3 -Cel

No comments:

Post a Comment