Thursday, March 13, 2014

Girl's New Outfit Review

   Hey c:! I bought the new outfit with the wooz special deal, so I decided to do a review about it! lol

Hair: 
Name: Long Spring Hair
Review: A medium-length hair, a little choppy and comes out a little too far in the front. I think it should have more of bangs to the side instead of plain.. It's a little boring but I will wear it anyway xD
Pic:





Torso:
Name: Floral Jacket With Polka-Dots
Review: A jacket with flowers on it, and a polka-dotted shirt. I like this item, except the flowers I don't like that much because you can't color the leaves.. Therefore I have big green splotches on the jacket xD Also you can't color the polka-dots... Idk but I still like it c:
Pic:   




Pants:
Name: Rolled-Up Shorts
Review: Cute shorts with bottoms rolled up. I honestly love this item but think it is pretty similar to another item on Woozworld.. Whatever :D
Pic:   



Shoes:
Name: Spring Bowed Boots
Review: Cute boots with a bow on them! I loveeee this item, and it is totally my favorite item in the collection. LOVE IT! :3
Pic:
   


Now look at the outfit all together:                                                                                      
Model: MEEEE (CelieLove37)









1 comment:

  1. I too bought a dress online. The designer emailed me within 2 hours of when I placed my order to confirm my measurements and then recommended a better size for me.
    kate spade sandals

    ReplyDelete