Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Embarrassing TRUE story of the week!

This was submitted by a viewer named SabrinaGoldazu! This is the story:

 One day at school I was wearing my uniform jumper, and i had forgotten to wear biker shorts or pants under it. We have a field at school, just for soccer. The soccer nets were very large and they spread all along the ground. I was goalie that day, and the soccer ball was coming right at the goal on the opposite side of me. I ran, and my foot caught on the net, I fell face down. My jumper had gone up, and my underwear was showing! Of course I didn't know that it was, because I was too busy feeling the pain that had shot up my arm! Everyone who played soccer with me was staring down at my underwear. I didn't know what they were staring at right away, but when the wind blew a little, it felt cold on my bottom. Then i knew right away! Everyone was laughing! I sat there and cried. After that i never played soccer again.

LOOOOOOLLLL! It's ok Sabrina! Don't worry about them haters! Thanks for submitting your sotry!

If YOU would like to be featured in an article on Woozapalooza, make sure to click the "Submit an Article!" button on the side of your screen! 

~ Xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment